My menu plan is a little late this week. We usually do our planning/grocery shopping on Saturday, but we were out of town. Better late than never, I suppose! I'm hoping that the cold and snow doesn't keep me from getting out tomorrow to get the groceries---I guess if it does, Joel will have to stop and get them for me. He's done that several times already this winter----he's awesome :)
1. Easy noodle stir fry ---This meal was Cosette's request, she really likes it. You can add chicken if you don't want it to be vegetarian, but we like it both ways.
2. Chicken and Black bean Enchilada casserole--We use flour tortillas for this, but just because none of us really care for corn tortillas. We'll have some kind of frozen veggie with this.
3. Omelette's and Rye Bread and fresh fruit. I don't have a link, sorry. One of the elders made this for us at the elder's retreat this past weekend, and I wanted to try to recreate it. I'll probably fail miserably, haha :) I DO know it was a bunch of veggies--peppers, onions, mushrooms, potatos, garlic---all stir-fryed, and then worked into the omelette. I'm probably missing some spices and stuff---I'll have to find out for sure some time :)
4. Lentils and Rice. Yep, this again :) We loved it so much last week I decided to make it again. We'll have a garden salad and rolls with apple butter with this meal.
5. Salmon cakes, roasted ranch potatoes, creamed peas.
What are YOU eating this week? Leave me a comment---I always welcome new ideas!