Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I miss this place. I really do. I miss sharing my life with you all on a more regular basis. I realize that most of the time, I don't have anything profound or deeply insightful to share. It's just me...my life...my kiddos.....

But I've found that, strangely enough, when we're looking for the beauty and blessings in our lives, when we're determined to find them, God is that much more willing to help us see them. And I'm not just talking about the 'big' blessings, like my kids, because they're kind of obvious, you know? ;) I'm talking about the smaller things, the things often over-looked---things like time to sit and make car noises with your almost one year old; things like the smell of bread floating through your house; things like a Skype call with your sister and Dad who are across the country; things like the new coffee mug your husband brought home for you just to say 'I love you'......

Things like.....
Brand new school supplies, all organized, sharp, and ready to use. Beautiful, right? :)


Things like  bear toys hidden way back in my closet. I meant to give it to her around the holidays....she was just as happy to get it today--kept her busy for quite a while!



Things like having a big sister who knows how to read....


Things like USING all those gorgeous art supplies ;)


Things like learning how to feed yourself. It's both a blessing AND...well, a mess ;) The floor gets scrubbed very frequently around here lately! Or, at least, the floor SHOULD get scrubbed around here frequently ;)


Things like sweet little creatures who are bouncing one minute, and the next, sound asleep.


I'll try to share here more often........




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...