Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13th, Nine Years




Nine years ago today, I was the happiest girl alive to be marrying the love of my life. Through the grace of God, that love has only grown stronger and more solid over the years. Our life hasn't always been 'easy', but through it all, we've been together. As we said goodbye to six beloved grandparents/great grandparents, we were together. As I watched my mom breathe her last and realized she was gone, we were together, and it was Joel's arms that I fell into. As we welcomed each of our sweet babies into the world, we were together, and it was Joel's eyes that reflected back the  joy I felt in my own heart. Nine years. So many things have happened---and we've experienced them together. I love you more than words can say, Joel David Curtis. Happy Anniversary! 

Higher Focus Studios: Curtis Family  curtisfamily58








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...