Monday, December 03, 2012

Breathing life back into my blog


A little bit of this and that---mainly just a meager effort to keep this blog going.


  • I figured out the other day that Reagan nurses on average between 5-6 hours every day. If I'm awake for 17 hours or so, that can sometimes amount to 1/3 of my waking hours. A THIRD! I told Joel it's amazing that anything else gets done around here sometimes.



  • Sometimes I get a 'creative bug', and I have to go make something. This doesn't happen very often, (see above point!!)  I also really just don't have the creativity or the patience for it. But the quilting bug hit me a while back, and so I went and got the material for this quilt:

And being the first born type A personality that I am, once I started it, I wanted it finished! It's far from perfect and my dear grandmother would be appalled if she could see the finishing-edge work that I did, but that's okay. It's DONE and it's mine and my husband claims to like it, so that's all that matters :)



  • Just in case any of you grandparents/parents out there are wondering what to get me for Christmas (hint hint, DAD)---I'd really like a donut pan so I can make these. I'm just sayin' :)




  • Leanna's vocabulary is finally starting to come along. It's been a slow road, just like with Noah, but it seems like every day she is saying more and more. Here is a video of her saying her latest word. Needless to say, Cosette was thrilled, even if the first part of her name is kind of missing :) Listen closely, because Leanna has a soft little voice!



And that's all for now, mostly because I've been trying to go to sleep 'earlier' every night. It makes for a much more rested and pleasant Mommy the next day :) I'll try to post more often during the Advent and Christmas Season :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...