Monday, October 01, 2012

Lunes (That's 'Monday', for all you people NOT studying Spanish with your fourth grader ;)



A Monday, in picture form and a few words :)




Love their bare little feet sticking out from underneath 
their jeans! 



Remember the fall porch picture I posted a while back,
and my hopes to get my own porch looking like that?
Well, obviously, that was a far-fetched dream, but I AM
quite pleased with my pretty mums :) The fact that they are
still alive is mostly due to the fact that Cosette remembers
to water them more than I do :)


Love a colorful pan of roasted veggies


I think this was a jumping contest!


Leanna's first night out of her high chair and sitting with 
us at the table. 


Look who took over the high chair :)  First solid food 
and pictures of the excitement will follow later this week ;) 
We'll see how little man likes mashed up banana!



I love this stuff! But I'm REALLY looking forward to the
Peppermint creamer later this winter.


We call this...um.....gym class?! No, seriously, I think it 
was a game of tackle Dad, but Dad appears to be winning!



Reagan's turn







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...