Friday, September 14, 2012

Socks, monsters and Ducks

Just when you wonder if all of your training, teaching, disciplining and time and energy are doing any good whatsoever.....(And trust me, fellow moms, there are times when we ALL feel like this, right?).....



They go and do something cute like this:
 Big brother reading to little brother in the swing, and even taking time to show him the pictures.  (Love how Reagan is only wearing one sock in this picture---it's always a mystery where the other one might be! )   I've never done this before, but I've always been tempted to gather every single pair of socks that anybody in this house owns, throw them out, and start over brand new with all matching socks. I'm sure they'd be mismatched and missing within a few days....but oh, the bliss of those few days with all matching, clean socks in everybody's drawers! ;)

Oh, and in other news, headless monsters have been spotted walking around my kitchen. I may have been more afraid if this one's growls hadn't been so darn cute!


So, in addition to reading up on how to keep headless monsters out of your kitchen, Noah has also been giving me reasons to hop on google every day. His deep questions are quite amusing. "Mom, why do people live on the other side of the world? Mom, why do we have noses? Mom, why does the refrigerator make that noise? Mom, Mom, Mom....." .....all day long. That's one observant child for you!

 And speaking of observing, Reagan and this duck were observing each other pretty closely the other night. I thought for sure one of them was going to soon kiss the other!



















I think this photo deserves a fun caption-----What's the funniest one YOU can think of? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kiss me hot lips. You're just ducky!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...