Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Where'd my baby girl go??

Could someone PLEASE tell me.......



..........how this sweet baby girl suddenly got big enough to go off to camp all by herself? (Well, okay, there's like a bazillions counselors there, along with a camp pastor, leaders, directors, three camp nurses, oodles of teachers.......but still, she's without me, so that's what really matters, right? ;)

Somehow, she went from being this sweet little three year old girl to heading off to Choral camp for a week. Next thing I know, she'll be driving, graduating, headed off to college, getting married, having kids......I can feel my gray hairs starting to pop out already! :/

Seriously, though, I can't WAIT to see her on Friday and hear about her week and all the stuff she learned and the fun she had.

I'm slowly learning that having children basically means that life is now just one huge, non-stop adventure :)

Cosette Elise Curtis, I am so proud and happy of the young lady you are growing up to be :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...