Saturday, July 28, 2012

Smiling!

If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you've probably figured out that I'm kind of a 'Type A', gotta have everything organized personality. Problem: I have five little kids, and much of my house is NOT organized. I will walk past things day after day, sighing every time I see the mess, and just unable to find time to organize it.

However, a friend of mine posted a picture of her awesome organized pantry on Facebook the other day and totally inspired me! My pantry has been one of those areas lately just driving me nuts! So, I started searching for ideas on Pinterest, and decided this morning to just get the nasty job done!

Here are a couple of 'before' pictures. Yeah.....it really was this bad!

I would come home from the grocery store and literally just CRAM stuff in there wherever it would fit!



Now.......ready for some 'after' photos?  Might wanna wear sunglasses, because the neatness of it is going to hurt your eyes! ;)



I stole an idea off of another blog for this bottom canned items shelf. There is one 2x4 underneath the second row of cans, and two 2x4's in the third row----see how you can SEE all the cans? Love it!



Some of these glass jars/plastic containers I already owned, and several of them I picked up today at GoodWill and Dollar General---you can't beat 59 cent jars! Aren't they pretty? :)






Okay, enough pictures of my pantry ----I was just SO tickled with the outcome that I had to share it :) I left the door open all afternoon so I could keep walking by it and smiling ;)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...