Monday, June 11, 2012

Outside!

It seems like there is always talk among mothers about how we want to 'make every moment count', 'enjoy the little years', 'spend time with our kids', etc, etc. Yet every day finds us too 'busy' with other stuff to enjoy our children.

Well, I decided to make a real effort this summer to end that. I'm not just going to 'think' about playing with my kids more---I'm going to do it!

So, this morning, we ALL headed outside. Reagan even went out for a little Vitamin D :) I watched Leanna ride her little tricycle, and threw the frisbee around with the boys.

Then, Cosette and I got the wiffle ball set (is that what it's called??) out, and apparently that looked like so much fun that Eli soon wanted to join in.



(sorry for the white mark in the middle of the pictures--I think my camera had a smudge on it! :/ 





I also stole this picture from my husband's facebook page. This was Noah swimming at Grandpa and Grandma's last night. We were laughing because his initials on his water mask make him look like he's from North Carolina :)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...