Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A mountain of diapers

So, with the arrival of Reagan James, the cloth vs. disposable diaper issue once again resurfaced in my brain. I used disposable with my first three. Then, when Leanna came, I decided to give the new fancy 'pocket cloth diapers' a chance. Yes, it was a lot of laundry, but it was going okay and I was handling it okay....until my mom passed away when Leanna was about 2 1/2 months old. And suddenly, all 'extra' things became a distraction to me and I didn't want to bother with them. I was so over-whelmed with grief that silly things like cloth vs. disposable diapers seemed, well.....silly. I immediately went back to the convenience of disposable and never returned to cloth.

I was considering trying cloth again this time with Reagan, and maybe I will eventually. But......when your family and church family blesses you with a gift of disposable diapers like this......how can you say no? :)


I guesstimate that there is between one and two hundred dollars worth of diapers and wipes in this pile! And, the best thing is....they're sitting right in my house, I don't have to run out to the store for them :)

So.....disposable it will be....at least until these diapers run out :)



1 comment:

Chuck said...

climb every mountain, go Reagan go, I think Reagan was a fan of "trickle down" economics lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...