Monday, April 02, 2012

More Reagan pics..........

Here are some more pictures of Reagan. A friend of mine was actually there during the labor and delivery, taking AWESOME photos for me. When I get those from her, I'll be sharing Reagan's birth story and some super 'newborn' pictures of him. In the meantime, here's a few more to take a peek at :)

                                                                  First time meeting big sister :)


Reagan with Grandma

The nurse who gave him his first bath did this 'Mohawk' thing to his hair, and we kinda liked it ;) Right now, his eyes seem to be a dark blue, but it remains to be seen whether or not they'll stay that way.

Reagan with my Grandparents

No mohawk today!

He's definite snuggle material!!

One happy brother, one not so happy brother.

















2 comments:

Chuck said...

its a good obsession

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, so sweet! I guess I won't get to see him until this weekend. Looking forward to it!
Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...