Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More gifts to count

This gets easier the more my eyes are opened and I'm seeking out the gifts.....here's numbers 8-20. Only 980 more to go!


8---Little girls who dip each individual pea in the salad dressing before eating it.
9--- Peanut Butter Blossoms sitting on my counter
10---My late grandmother's b'day today, and remembering all of her love and care for us
11---'I love you too, Mama'....and sweet little lips puckering to kiss mine goodnight
12---Decent weather almost all month for my husband to work in
13---A little boy who could barely talk six months ago, singing his heart out in the shower
14---Walking into the living room and suddenly hearing my five year old reading out loud from the Book of Hebrews.
15---Anticipating stuffing the kids stockings
16---Preparing Christmas menus
17---Friends who give my son a ride to a birthday party so I can stay home with my little ones
18---Feeling this little guy moving inside of me
19---Finally knowing what this little guys name is---and then trying to keep it a secret :)
20---Super Heros


Are you counting your gifts?






1 comment:

Chuck said...

i did this, kept a notebook, and found it to be a blessing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...