Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Eight years

Eight years ago today, I married the love of my life. Some people thought I was crazy at 21 to be 'tying the knot' so soon. But I never had any doubts, and I've only ever felt peace about it since then. The past eight years have been some of the most amazing of my life---and I can't think of any other way I would have rather spent my 20's! I love my husband more now than I did the day I married him---which seems incredible, 'cause I was pretty darn in love with the guy that night I walked down the aisle :) Here are some pictures of how our family has grown over the years.











 Next year, baby number five will be added to this picture :) Happy Anniversary, Joel, I love you!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...