Saturday, November 12, 2011

The truth, for a laugh :)

My cousin got married today, and it was a beautiful wedding. I'd love to show you pictures of how gorgeous she was, and their beautiful reception hall, and of my crazy kids dancing their legs off all night....but alas, I can't. I took my camera, but left the memory card at home :/

That's got to be worse than when I put the fresh zucchini in the freezer the other day, or when I just recently tried to put the lettuce in the pantry instead of the fridge.

Although, I don't think it is quite as bad as the other day when my daughter informed me that I was about to walk out of the house with a hole in the back of my pants. Or the other day, when Bible study was about to start, and I realized that I was still wearing my fuzzy pink socks from my pj's that morning.


You know how they say that pregnancy fries a few brain cells? Well, let's just say I've been dumping flax seed on everything lately...I think my brain could use those extra omega 3's :)



1 comment:

Chuck said...

brain cells are over-rated

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...