Friday, October 21, 2011

Take a guess....

If you've been following me now for all five years of blogging, you had to have known that it was coming. After waiting with me through the excitement of the last two babies.....you had to have known that I love 'baby polls'---you know, as in, 'Girl or boy?'

This next baby is going to be a tie-breaker for our family. Are we going to be out-numbered by girls or boys? Which do I have to look forward to--a household dominated more by the noisy, rowdy boy, or the giggly, silly girl? (No, I'm not stereo-typing---I'm just telling it like it really IS in my house :)

We're hopefully going to find out next Wednesday, the 26th. Five days from now, I should know whether this little one I carry is a boy or a girl, and I'm like a child waiting for Christmas right now. Wednesday can't come soon enough! Then, maybe Joel and I will finally be motivated to start thinking about names!

So join in my fun (or at least make it even more exciting for me!) and make your guess on the poll at the top right-hand corner of my page.

Boy or Girl.......What do YOU think??



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joel and Jaime.....Pappy Shaun votes our next little girl will arrive in March 2012!!! I love you...Dad

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...