Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Must.....take.......nap........

I would love to stay up late right now and post about something inspiring, something intelligent, something even, say, just.....interesting.

But this pregnancy is draining me. Between taking care of the four other little ones, homeschooling the older two (takes up my whole morning), and just plain being pregnant, I've felt myself quite lacking of any real energy lately.

In fact, the other day, I sat down on the couch for a few minutes while the kids were napping, and woke up a bit later to find that I had fallen asleep while sitting straight up. My head wasn't even tilted any----just straight ahead, I was sound asleep.

Today, I sat down at the counter to read my Bible for a while, and got so sleepy that I literally laid my head down on the counter and took a nap for a 1/2 hour!

I remember those early days of my first pregnancy, when there was no baby napping in my room during the afternoon, and I could actually take a rest in my own bed, instead of with my head on the hard counter.....ahh, those were the days!

All that to say-----I'll do a real post later! Right now, it's early to bed for me----hopefully I can keep my eyes open long enough tomorrow to get some of my tulip bulbs planted :)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...