Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Snuggly

The weather got a little cooler....and I pulled out some of Cosette's old snuggly pj's. I thought for sure they'd be too big on Leanna, but they fit her almost perfectly.

She was so cozy and cute in them this morning, we decided to leave them on her a little longer than normal. I think we let her walk around in these being cute until close to lunch time :) She was a welcome distraction amidst our normal home-schooling day of vowels, multiplication tables, and the study of elevation vs. depth :)



Photobucket



Photobucket


                   She even decided all on her own to try a little upside-down action :)

Photobucket


                        "I see you!"
Photobucket




2 comments:

Marsha said...

She is so adorable! Just love those piercing blue eyes. Just like my younger daughters.

Anonymous said...

Dale does that same upside down thing! It's so cute!
Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...