Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And that's how it goes......


Noah dumped a whole shovel full of dirt on Cosette's head tonight (she was bent over at the time). Needless to say, HE looked quite pleased with himself. Needless to say, SHE screamed and stomped her foot and looked like the world was coming to an end. . Needless to say, she also made a huge deal out of having to take an 'extra' shower. Needless to say, she had quite a scolding on making such a big deal out of something and acting like she was two. Needless to say, I marched little Noah Shaun straight upstairs to bed with quite a stern face and quite a few 'We do NOT throw dirt on our sister's heads!' That's when Eli looked up at me and said, ever so sweetly with a smile on his face "Gee mom, I'm glad you're not mad at ME!" Needless to say, that's when I cracked up :)

And Joel often wonders why I can't remember trivial stuff like how old I am......really ;) 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...