Thursday, July 07, 2011

Beauty

Continuing to find beauty in my days....




Little girl dresses, washed and ready to be worn
Photobucket




Can't find beauty in this photo? Just think how nasty it would look if it were a sink full of dirty dishes :)
Photobucket




New hair-styles for pretty little girls
Photobucket

This little lady....
Photobucket


Photobucket


And this 'not-so-little-', 'starting-to-grow-up' lady :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Yep, their Daddy is going to have his hands full in 15 30 years! ;)


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So, we need to pray for brothers to get big and tall and help Daddy :) I think that worked for my parents in 'boy-proofing me!" :) I do remember having a boyfriend in high-school who actually told me he was kind of scared of my brother Nick because "he's a big guy!" haha :) I new then that guy wasn't brave enough for me :) :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...