Saturday, June 11, 2011

Conversations around our house lately

I have to record some of these. I just don't want to forget them!

Eli: Hey Mom! I drew a picture of an Ocanut tree!
Me: A what tree?
Eli: An Ocanut tree!
Me: (Trying so hard not to laugh, but failing miserably) Do you mean a 'coconut' tree?
Eli: Oh.....I think so!

Me: Noah, Mommy's making a grocery list. Do you want anything special from the store?
Noah: Um....yes.
Me: What do you want?
Noah: Um......Cake!!


Eli: Can I have a special snack, Mommy?
Me: Well....what did you do to earn your special snack?
Eli: Um...I cleaned up my room today without you even asking!
Me: (Confused, because I had to ask him TWICE to clean up his room) You did??
Eli: Oh...um...I mean...without you even watching!


Cosette: Thanks for lunch, Mommy. I don't really like it, it's not my favorite...it would be better without the meat in it.....but otherwise, it's really good!


Me: Noah, are you eating candy? You're supposed to ask before you get candy
Noah: Oh
Me: Did you get candy without asking Mommy or Daddy?
Noah: (With a big grin on his face) Yep!....TWO!! (At least he's honest.....)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...