Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lovin' our Leanna---One whole year!

We celebrated my sweet Leanna's first birthday today! Her actual birthday isn't until Monday, but tonight worked better for everybody to get together. So much has happened for our family in the past year that it's hard to believe it's only been that long! Our sweet Leanna has been here with us a whole year now, and we love her more than words can say. So, without further 'ado', her birthday party....

Yep, that's her cake :)
Photobucket

The cake that was 'just for her' was cupcake size. She ate the entire thing! I think that's the most sugar she's ever had at one time!
PhotobucketPhotobucket




Photobucket



And yes, of course, the rest of us ate cake too :) We sat outside on the deck because it was such a gorgeous evening! Well, that, AND I'm in love with my yard right now!
Photobucket

See why?
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Here, Noah demonstrates the proper way to eat a cherry
Photobucket

Grandma Carol, my Dad's mom, signing Leanna's birthday picture frame
Photobucket

My brother---what a handsome guy :)
Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket



Showing off one of her new outfits from my Dad and Suzanne----they were here with us tonight in spirit :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


I love 'Aunt Kristin pictures' with my kids :)
Photobucket


My sister on the left, and on the right.....my future sister-in-law!!!!!!!!!!! My brother proposed two weeks ago on her birthday, and we couldn't be happier for them :)

And finally, Grandma and Grandpa, saying goodnight to the birthday girl, who had long since shed her hot dress :)
Photobucket

Happy Birthday, Leanna Rose! We love you!


( I just realized that there are no pictures of my husband on here......that's what happens when you're stuck behind the camera all night, I guess :(





3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wising Leanna a very happy first birthday! They were great pictures, too. I always enjoy seeing pictures of your children and getting a glimpse into your life. Enjoy your weekend.
Kelly

Elizabeth said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNA!!! Way to be an over-achiever getting that walking thing down before you turn one!! :) :) (I knew when I saw the baby-stroller being pushed it wasn't going to be long :) She just keeps getting prettier every time I see her :)

RoadRunner said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Leanna. I'm enjoying catching up with the Curtis' and yes, you are a great mother, just as your mother was to you and Wray and Kristen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...