Sunday, May 22, 2011

Definitely printing this one...

I thought I would shock you all and actually post a picture of myself on here. We don't have very many pictures of me because I hate having my picture taken I'm always the one taking pictures. (I seriously am trying to get better about not complaining when my picture is being taken!!)

A friend of mine snapped this one of Leanna and I  the other day at her daughter's birthday party, and I fell instantly in love!I thought it was too good not to share :)




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love this picture! You both look great and so cute together! :) I am glad you are getting over your photo-phobia :) I have a friend who will never ever EVER let me take her picture and it's a shame. She is a lovely lady and I won't have very many tangible memories of her when she's gone someday(she is a friend's mother who I'll keep anonymous :) I finally stopped trying to take her picture because I didn't want to offend or upset her. You are very pretty Jaime! :) I love Leanna's expression too :)

plantmyappletree said...

Loved that one - not that I want to complain about pictures of the kids, but I love one of you every now and then. Leanna is such a charming little lady :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...