Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter pictures for my Dad :)

Well, and anyone else who wants to enjoy them :)



My four beautiful children on Easter---before church! They didn't look this nice and neat for very long :) Both girls were wearing dresses that my Mama made for me when I was a little girl---made my Easter!
Photobucket


Isn't she just the definition of 'sweet'?  :)
Photobucket


Noah completely feel asleep this afternoon in Grandma's chair, all worn out from the festivities-- so precious!
Photobucket


One very blue egg, please.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Eli said "Take a picture of me being goofy, Mommy. So I did :)
Photobucket


My little lady, enjoying her first Easter basket.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaime....these pictures of "my grandchildren" just made for a Perfect Easter ending!! Thanks so much for posting them so quickly! Cosette and her dress is so Sweet...Eli's face is so LOL....Noah Shaun sleeping is Precious...and Leanna is a Sweetheart. Please tell them I adore them....and Im so glad you guys had a great Easter. Love you Dad

Marsha said...

Jaime,
Those dresses that the girls are wearing are just beautiful, just like the little ladies wearing them :).

Eli and Noah look so handsome too. What beautiful children they are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...