Monday, February 07, 2011

The love of my life has a birthday tomorrow! Poor Joel doesn't get much page-space or recognition on my blog----it's usually too taken up with our four kiddos and their antics! :) But, tomorrow, February 8th, gives me an excuse to actually pay a little bit of well-earned and well-deserved attention to my poor husband!

How can I put this? He is the backbone of this family. He is what keeps us going. When I'm 'down', when I'm stressed, when I'm worried, he is always there, always supportive, always loving and caring. He is the husband and father I always knew he would be, plus so much more than I ever thought possible!


Here's a quick look back over the past seven years of our lives together, and just a few pictures of the man I love:


This is one of my favorites, for obvious reasons.




When it was just the 'three of us'.




This is also one of my favorites. Joel with Eli. Doesn't he look so proud to be holding his oldest son? And just a side note here: When they first handed me Eli after he was born, the very first thing I thought was "Oh my goodness! He looks just like Joel!" And as the years go by, he looks more and more like his Daddy, and I couldn't be happier :)

A slightly more recent picture---Christmas, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Love!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too kind love! :)

Thank you!

- Joel

Anonymous said...

Jaime...you keep feeling this way...cause God has provided you with one of the BEST if not THE BEST husband you could have ever wished or asked for...GOD is SO GOOD!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is very nice Jaime. Joel is blessed to have you as his wife and the mother of his children.

Mom C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...