Friday, December 17, 2010

December

I'm still here, just enjoying life. We've been busy with the expected festivities of December---baking cookies, Christmas plays, dressing little girls up in the cutest Christmas outfits you can find....you know, the important stuff :)
I was so proud of my daughter the other day when, in the middle of a snow-storm, she announced that she wanted to go shovel the sidewalk of some elderly neighbors of ours. I was afraid to let her do the shoveling by herself that close to the road, so she asked if she could take some blueberry muffins down to them instead. I'm humbled by my five year old...I'm wanting to 'receive the Kingdom as a little child'......they teach me so much!
I'm hoping to post our 2010 family pictures and our Christmas letter on here soon, so stay tuned :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...