Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rainy Day

I do not waste rainy days. Nope. They are too few and far between to be wasted. For instance, on a rainy day, we definitely do NOT do any of this:


Oh no, it would be almost sinful to spend a perfectly good rainy day doing something as dull and boring as dusting! So, we ignore the dust, because we know that it will still be there tomorrow!


Instead, we do more of this kind of stuff:

Sack out on the school room floor while listening to a CD about Tchaikovsky. (Yes, you read that correctly. They weren't listening to a CD of Tchaikovsky, they were listening to a CD about Tchaikovsky. And do you know how hard it is to accurately type 'Tchaikovsky FOUR times? :)




Or, 'help' Mommy make a peach cake:



My 'helpers' like to turn their cooking creations into wearable art designs :)




Oh, and just to make this cozy rainy day pretty near perfect, we're going to be trying this recipe. Nothing says 'rainy day' better than an oven full of roasted meat and veggies :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For all you readers out there, let me just say that the recipe Jaime talked about was AMAZING! I thought I had died and gone to heaven! Well... not quite... but I think you could at least see heaven from where that dinner took me! :)

You're amazing love!

- Joel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...