Monday, November 08, 2010

Fun, fun!

So, I can now share with you what my sister's birthday gift to me was a few weeks ago. This new blog design! I love it! Wasn't that a creative gift? She said she wanted it to be a 'mom-style' gift---from the heart, creative and fun. Well, she succeeded! I had a fun time working together with Jenn from Munchkin Land Designs to come up with a design that I love! Didn't she do a nice job? If you're ever wanting a new blog design, I highly recommend that you go talk to her :) So thanks, Jenn, for all your hard work, and thanks, Kristin, for my Mom-style gift!
I'll be adding new things to all my new links, etc, in the next few days, so keep checking back :)



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! :) The bunnies are ADORABLE!! :) Great thinkin' Kristen!!

Beka said...

Jaime! I love it! She did a great job... I love the little bunnies.
Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the lovely fall weather!

plantmyappletree said...

That is SO cool! Too bad that most of the time I read in feedreader which doesn't show design... gah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...