Monday, November 15, 2010

A conversation

(As I round the corner, Eli suddenly hops off of our stair banister, which he knows he is not supposed to climb on.)

Eli: (Sounding a little nervous) Oh, hi mom! I wasn't climbing on the banister.

Me: You weren't? But you just jumped off of it!

Eli: Oh, that. Well, I just went 'whoop', and was trying to get off of it.

Me: But how did you get ON it in the first place?

Eli: I dunno.

Me: So let me get this straight. You were climbing off of the banister, but you don't remember how you got on it in the first place.

Eli: Yeah


Something about this story sound a little fishy to YOU?




1 comment:

Chuck said...

definitely aliens!!

they make crop circles and put kids
into compromising situations just to make their parents not trust them

glad i could clear this up
chuck

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...