Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yes, today is my birthday---at the beach :) It just happened that way when we planned our vacation. But my, what a birthday! It started out last night with a really cool gift from my sister (which I'll have to share with you all at a later time) sleeping in this morning, eggs and toast and a homemade cinnamon roll (made by Joel's mom!)for breakfast, shopping with my siblings while Joel watched the kids, a (3rd) piece of birthday cake that my Grandma made for lunch, flying a kite on the beach with our children, swimming in the pool and then a soak in the hot tub, chocolate strawberry smoothies, and then my sister's going to try to tame my un-ruly hair for me so I can go on a date to Outback with this certain guy whom I happen to be crazy about. I may have to have my birthday at the beach every year ;)

The only thing missing from this perfect birthday is my mama.....but thanks to all my other wonderful family who are making it special for me anyway. I'd post more pictures but my camera battery died :( I'll pick up more later so I can finish recording our fun week.

3 comments:

Chuck said...

birthday blessings on your life.
sounds like it is going great.

Marsha said...

happy birthday. today is my younger daughter's birthday too. she is officially a teen today ;)

Elizabeth said...

Wow. That sounded like a really nice birthday :) I can't wait to hear about the surprise Kristen had for you....leave it to Kristen to tell us she had a surprise for you and then not let us in on it! :) I'm so glad you and your family are enjoying your time together....bring back some sunshine with you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...