Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day # ???

Okay, I lost track of what day I'm supposed to be on :) Oh well.


I wanted to show you what has ended up being probably my wisest pre-Leanna purchase. Before she was born, I bought this snuggli-wrap blanket at WalMart for ten bucks. It is so nice, because it has a little pocket in the bottom that you put the babies legs and bottom half in, and then the top has two panels that fold over the babies arms and stay in place with Velcro. When all was said and done, she looked rather like a little papoose. She has slept peacefully in this thing every single night since the night we brought her home. It has given me many, many hours of most welcome sleep :)

But alas, all good things must come to an end (that's a dumb saying, by the way), so tonight begins the 'no-snuggli' trial. She has outgrown it. And the past couple of nights, I've heard her wiggling and trying to get out of it, so I don't think she likes it anymore, either. *sob*

But anyway, here it is, the best 10.00 I spent getting ready for Leanna:




And here's a picture of Eli and Leanna, mostly because I like his bare feet sticking out from under his jeans :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...