Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Day #6


What's so amazing about this photo? The fact that he's sleeping, and not painting his toenails pink, or writing on my kitchen floor with permanent marker, or dumping out an entire bottle of vanilla, or using his brother's toothbrush, or breaking his Daddy's flashlight....Seriously, this little guy has been giving me a run for my money lately! Oh wait, this job of 'mom' is strictly on a volunteer basis---hmmm, well, he's been giving me a run for his love, then :) Because, in spite of all of his antics and craziness, the love he gives back is amazing.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Of all the things he comes up with during the day, it makes me really wonder what he's imagining when he's dreaming in his sleep :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...