Monday, September 13, 2010

Day # 12

I didn't get a chance to even pick up my camera today, so...

Today, I'm trying a little experiment. Try imagining my 'picture thought' in your head. Here it is: Imagine me picking up toys. And more toys. And then some more toys. And then, just for a change of pace, I cleaned up some legos. And then it was back to toys. Lots and lots and lots of toys, 'till I thought I was going to lose my mind.......enough said. And we don't even HAVE all that many toys! But somehow, I spent all day picking them up.......or so it seemed. Forget a bachelors degree in piano performance, or any writing skills I may have, or any other intellectual thing I've ever persued....I just picked up toys. And that's my 'picture of the day' thought :) Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...