Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cosette brought this letter out to me this morning. I found it highly amusing! I will 'translate' at the bottom. Enjoy!



What I am foolish
about in my life!
1. I like to watch too much t.v.
2. I yell at my mom when she tells me 'no'
3. I disobey when my mom or my dad calls me.
The fourth thing that I like doing but I think I waste my time on this --I like to write. Do you think I am a little foolish about that? Well I do it a lot so I better let you go now.


I have no idea where the whole 'foolish' theme came from, but leave it up to my five-year -old first born to write a paper like this! :)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I L-O-V-E IT! :)

plantmyappletree said...

Hehe :-)

You should definitely keep those. My Mom kept a little box of notes from me from this age and I was amazed to see what I wrote.

Five year old me wanted a typewriter for Christmas - how cute is that?!?

Chuck said...

foolish and wise
is all there is in scripture

sounds to me like God is doing a deep work in that girl
Praise Him.

Anonymous said...

She certainly is a deep thinker.

Mom C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...