Sunday, September 26, 2010

And so it begins

Our move, that is :) Our big 'moving day' is now scheduled for the 9th of October, with closing happening this Friday, and lots of painting at the new house next week before we move in.


My living room currently looks like this :

But it's all good :) I can live in chaos , as long as it's only for a short amount of time!

But before I end this post, here's something weird I learned this week:

  • Big white hairy caterpillars can bite your poor unsuspecting four year old when he is only trying to be their friend. Nasty thing. Funny thing was, when I tried to get rid of it for him, he was all concerned: "Be careful, Mommy, Don't hurt it!"

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I've always felt like after the moving 'chaos' the immediate gratification of a new house, all nice and unpacked, arranged the way you want it, is VERY rewarding! It does take time but, it's all worth it. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see your new house :)


p.s. bring me the caterpillars. I can feed them to the dogs! (Who by the way, are going to the vets this morning for the last week---I'm hoping and praying they take them because they chewed up yet ANOTHER belonging of theirs...I am all dogged out.....it's cats for me from now on!!

plantmyappletree said...

Poor you - the living room does not look like a good place for living currently :-)

Can't wait to see pictures of the new house! Good luck for your move!

Anonymous said...

What a gentle soul he is.

Mom C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...