Thursday, August 26, 2010

This and That

The next few weeks are going to be very busy for us. Joel has a full schedule at work, the kids and I will be starting school, we'll be closing on our new house and getting it painted, and trying to get this house organized and packed up. And we'll be doing it all without the help of my mom, which makes my heart ache very badly.


But anyway, before I forget, I wanted to share some photos that have been on my camera for the past couple of weeks:

Our Sunshine kitty--'healthy and friendly', according
to our vet.




Our most recent 'sisters' picture




I LOVE this one :)





The two youngest cousins at a recent outdoor picnic



My girl wants to be a ballerina so badly!


And finally, the last picture I managed to snap of my mom holding Cosette. Doesn't she look healthy and beautiful? You can see, then,why we had NO IDEA that in a mere 12 hours, our world would be changed forever.

4 comments:

Marsha said...

The cat is beautiful. I am sure it is bringing joy yo your little ones lives. Love the pic of Cosette and little sis. If you guys need help moving, hubby has a truck. Your dad knows how to reach him if you all need help moving, just give him a call.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for sharing these, Jaime. I couldn't wait to see what Sunshine looked like :) He (or she?) is adorable :)

Yes, I love the sisters picture too and the one at the bottom (Oh, I always like all of your pictures :) I just noticed this...look at Noah and Leanna's faces. It's like they are exchanging a secret conversation, only THEY understand :)

plantmyappletree said...

I think Sunshine is the most pretty little kitten I've ever seen - her furr is so beautiful coloured.

Wish I could offer some help for the move - like cuddling Leanna :-)

Sharon said...

I like your pictures, Jaime. The kitten is adorable. Reminds me of my little calico I used to have. The picture of your Mom is beautiful. What a precious memory.

And...what in the world do you suppose is being communicated between Noah and Leanna? I think she is letting him know that just because she is small that there are TWO GIRLS (oh yeah, Mommy counts too!) THREE GIRLS AND WITH DADDY AT WORK...WELL...I AM JUST LETTING YOU KNOW! :) cute picture of the two of them.

Love to you all,
Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...