Friday, July 16, 2010

Noah turned two on Thursday!! With each birthday he has, I'm reminded again of that scary morning in the ER when I was pregnant with him, and we were sure we had lost him. I remember seeing his little heart-beat on the ultrasound, and seeing him kick all around, and I remember tears streaming down my face. Even before he was born, he was my precious boy, and I was so relieved to see him alive and well :)

Since then, he has delighted us every day, and we couldn't love him more! Happy Birthday, my sweet boy!


Here are just a few pictures from his birthday. I had many, MANY I wanted to post, but my internet connection is being painfully slow, so I'll just leave it at this for now. Maybe I'll post more later.


My birthday boy--always with his thumb in his mouth!




Leanna and Aunt Kristin




Noah has this tiny little way of blowing out candles,
and we had to help him finish all of these--don't ask his
silly mama why I put so many on his cake :)







2 comments:

plantmyappletree said...

It is more than two years now that I am reading your blog?!? It is unbelievable (just realised that I remember Noahs birth story).

So cute with hit hat and the thumb in mouth, Happy belated Birthday!

And tell Kristin her hairstyle is fabulous. I would not need to try this with my thin hair, but I wish I could!

Elizabeth said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Noah!!! Thanks for sharing these pictures, Jaime :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...