Monday, May 31, 2010

She's here!




Our precious Toucan, whose real name, by the way, is Leanna Rose Curtis, joined our world one day earlier than expected, on May 30th. She was born at 7:26 a.m., weighing 6lb, 14 oz, and 21 inches long. She has dark blue eyes, and a moderate amount of brown hair, which is thicker and longer in the back (hard to tell in the above photos). She is our newest pride and joy, and we are already head over heels in love! (Well, we have been in love for the past nine months, but you know, it's different when it's 'face to face' ;)

We can't tell yet who she looks like. Her face kind of reminds us of Cosette's baby pictures, but her hair and skin are darker, like the boys. I guess she is her own little self :)

Her labor and delivery went wonderfully, and maybe I'll do a whole post about that sometime :) In the meantime, here are just a few more pictures. She looks very 'serious' in all of these, but she's actually been very pleasant and easy so far :)


Me and my girls

Really not happy about the hat, mom!

Noah could not stop giving her kisses!

7 comments:

Marsha said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I bet Cosette is thrilled! Oh and say "Hi" to your Mom and Dad from the Staggs Clan ;)

Chuck said...

beautiful girl
beautiful name

Beka said...

Congratulations Jaime! She is beautiful, and I love her name.
Enjoy every moment!

Elizabeth said...

She is so precious! Congratulations Jaime :) I'm so glad it went quickly for you! I can't wait to hold her and call her by her real name :) She is beautiful!

Helen @ Appletree said...

aaaaaawwwwwhhhhh, so cute and so tiny - I love the "girl photo".

Congrats Jaime and a big hug over the ocean - I am sitting here with a huge grin on my face!

All the best for all of your family and all the hands of work with the new little princess!

I sooooooo wish I could visit all of you :-)

Helen @ Appletree said...

Oh, I forgot - the name is lovely!

Beverly said...

Jaime - she is SOOOO beautiful! Congratulations! I love her name -- reminds me of a series of books I read. Congratulations to your beautiful family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...