Monday is 'full term'--or 37 weeks. This is the point at which a doctor or mid-wife would no longer panic if you suddenly go into labor---the baby is considered fully developed and able to 'thrive' on it's own outside the womb. So, with that said, I couldn't help but put this little 'quiz' out there. Leave me a comment with your answers. The winner will receive---well, nothing :) But if you're in town in the next month or so, I'll let you hold my new-born baby :)
So, onto the quiz. How well do you know Jaime and her 'babies'?
1. Jaime's first baby was born:
a. On her due-date
b. Five days early
c. One day late
d. Two weeks late
2. Jaime's preferred method of childbirth is:
a. Forget the pain, give me the drugs!
b. Take it as it comes
c. Don't think of coming anywhere near me or my back with that needle!!
d. Sit in a tub of hot water
3. With her last baby (Noah), Jaime:
a. Made it to the hospital with hours to spare
b. Got there just in time to sign papers and push that baby out!
c. Didn't make it 'in time'
4. A fun tradition that Joel and Jaime have after a baby is born:
a. Eat donuts---lots of them!
b. Watch an old movie
c. Take a family photo
5. Jaime's biggest difficulty for this entire pregnancy has been:
a. Morning sickness
b. Dry skin
c. Severely sore and bleeding gums
4. Braxton Hicks
6. So far, the only baby to be a 'surprise' for Joel and Jaime was:
7. How big was Jaime's 'biggest' baby?
a. 7 lb, 11 oz
b. 8 lb, 4 oz
c. 6 lb, 13 oz
d. 7 lb, 9 oz
8. During labor, Joel's biggest job is to:
a. Bring me ice-chips
b. Press really hard on my back
c. Sit down and be quiet
d. Offer encouraging words
9. Jaime handled her first labor and delivery:
a. Beautifully, just as planned, without a problem!
b. As well as could be expected
c. It was a night-mare, and Joel was almost ready to say 'One is enough'
10. When do YOU think baby Toucan will be born?
a. Early---before her due-date
b. Right on her due-date
c. Late (pick this answer and you're dead meat!)
All that is necessary is to give me your letter answers in order :)