Thursday, April 22, 2010

Announcing the arrival of......

Haha. I made your heart skip a beat, didn't I? Sorry, I just couldn't resist! :) No, don't worry, our own little 'Toucan' is still nestled safe inside of me, hopefully for a few more weeks at least.

But, I WOULD like to introduce you to our newest nephew. He is a sweetheart! He is the third child, but first son, of Joel's sister and her husband. He was born last night (4/21) at 7:02 p.m. He is a tiny little thing, weighing 6 lb 1.8 oz. And talk about a head full of dark black hair!



Here he is with just one eye peeping open.

And here were Noah's thoughts about a whole day of looking at new cousins and grocery shopping:

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aw, he is precious :) Yes...you DID make my heart skip a beat! :) If remember, aren't your babies usually bald??
Noah looks like he still sleeps like a baby---what a blessing! :)

plantmyappletree said...

Oh that was mean :-) .... I was away from home (and Internet) for some days and I thought I had missed the big event. Ok, sweet baby photos got me down again :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...