Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weird Random Baby Facts

Random Baby Fact #1: "Women who eat 5x a day are less likely to have pre-term labor." Oh dear. By my calculations, that means I will probably be carrying this baby until.....October!!


Random Baby Fact #2: I realized the other night that I routinely gain almost half of my normal body weight when I'm pregnant! Think of that---almost HALF of my body weight! No wonder I'm feeling so huge.


Random Baby Fact #3: "Women who have severe heart-burn while pregnant are more likely to have babies with lots of hair, due to the fact that the hormones that control hair growth and acid indigestion are the same." I have had NO heart-burn this time around, so I'm expecting a bald baby ;)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh yes, Jaime, you're huge! What are now? about 100 lbs? :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...