Thursday, March 04, 2010

One of my hobbies

I am an art collector. What? You say you didn't know that about me? Well, you learn something new every day! The pieces of art hanging in my home are among my dearest possessions. Of course, I only have interest mainly in three specific artists, and all of their work was done in the last five years or so. I have several of their originals hanging in my home. Take a look:



This first one is called "Girl in the Sunshine"

Cosette Elise, Age 5

This next one I call "T is for Toad"



Elias Jacob, Age 3


Why, I even have some abstract work!


Noah Shaun, age 1 1/2


One of my favorites is a personal letter sent to me by one of the artists:










4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Priceless :)

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I got on here to write a one word response and Elizabeth had beat me to it. Hey, Liz, great minds....you know :)

The world can have its Louve...what you have is worth more than gold....:)

Anonymous said...

This is really funny - I too was going to simply say "Priceless".

Mom C

marsha said...

Nothing like a pick me up from your little ones...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...