Sunday, February 07, 2010

See this handsome guy?

(No, no, the big one, not the little one---although they're both pretty cute ;) He's the love of my life! He won my heart over eight years ago when I was still in college, and he hasn't stopped amazing me since then. He is the most awesome husband and father that you could imagine. I love this picture of him and Noah, because it captures that special bond that he has with all of his children. Cosette, Eli, Noah, and 'Toucan' may not fully appreciate for several years just how blessed they were to get a Daddy like Joel! I, however, thank God every day for my love. I could go on and on about everything that makes him who he is, but that would probably take more space than I have for this post, so you'll just have to take my word for it when I tell you that he's incredible! Oh, and if you see him in the next day or so, make sure you wish him a

Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww... shucks! :)

- Joel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...