Wednesday, February 03, 2010

First hair cut....er....bang trim, rather

Yep, I'd been putting it off for a while, but Noah was definitely looking a little shaggy, don't you think?

The above picture was taken at Thanksgiving, and since then, his hair had grown all the way down past his eyebrows. I was having trouble seeing his handsome brown eyes! I decided not to do an all-out hair cut yet---he's still too much of a 'baby' for that! Plus, there's no way I want to say good-bye to those baby curls for at least another year :) Since both other kids were also in need of a good trimming, we decided to pay Grandma Rhoda a visit. Here she is giving Noah his first 'bang-trim' :) As you can see, he wasn't too happy about the whole thing, but he cooperated fairly well.

And you have to admit, the finished product is pretty cute!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture and doesn't he look even more like Eli now. Two handsome boys!

Elizabeth said...

Such a cute little boy :) I was thinking the bottom picture of him smiling, sitting on the couch reminds me of Cosette. It looks kind of like the smile she makes (or made when she was a little smaller) when she was sort of happy/matter-of-fact but not really sure she was happy kind of face. haha :) Actually, I can't tell. Is Noah REALLY happy in this picture? It looks like he was going to cry but then started to smile instead :) heehee...they are cute kids :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...