Saturday, February 20, 2010

A date :)

Joel's sister and brother-n-law treated us to a meal at the restaurant that they own. After several weeks of ALOT of snowed in time with three kiddos, I was so grateful for the break AND the yummy food! They own an authentic mexican food restaurant----and let me just say, it's incredible! If you're ever in the area, check it out---you won't regret it! Thanks, guys, for a fun evening! :)




Joel's 'Quesadilla Ranchera'--one of our favorites




When we got back to my parents house, this is what I found:



One little girl, bathed and working on her quilt for
her new baby sister


One little boy, working on being a fish in the bathtub
and seriously soaking his Aunt Kristin



And tell me, have you ever seen a cuter, curlier head of hair?!







1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like the back of my head! :) haha : )Glad you had a fun night out!

p.s. his IS admittedly CUTER! :)

oh--and the pic I was talking about on facebook---there are 2 or 3 of these two or 3 little girls by a window. In one of them, it's the same exact picture but when you flip through the pics, one is black and white and then the same exact pic. in color

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...