I never thought I'd say this, but I can't wait for March to get here! Unless, of course, it decides to bring even more snow with it! But in the meantime, what cuter people to be snowed in with? Here they are enjoying a snowy afternoon of watching Narnia. (Well, not for the whole afternoon! :)
Other plans for our snowy evening?
- Wait for news of our new nephew in Chicago, who is expected to make his grand entrance into the world any time now! We're so looking forward to seeing pictures of this tenth Curtis Grandchild!!
- Eat twice-baked potatoes, orange-pecan tossed salad, and fruit with cottage cheese.
- Icecream with fudge topping for dessert. (This is shaping up to be my favorite part of the evening!)
- Joel is going to practice Cosette's new math flash cards with her---she has now moved on to the more difficult addition facts---the 7's, 8's, 9', and 10's----8+7, 10+6, etc.
- Bathe a sticky little boy, who got peanut butter in his hair at some point today!
- Snuggle up on the couch with three munchkins and practice their new Bible memory passage. They're now working on the part in Acts where Saul/Paul is converted.
- Hopefully Joel and I will have time to watch a 'grown up' movie sometime.
And that's our snowy evening!