Tuesday, January 12, 2010

On a lighter note

I love...


  • That Eli calls his Grandpa his 'Buddy' "Mom, can we go see my buddy today?"
  • That Noah loves to wear his new slippers EVERYWHERE, even to Grandma's house :)
  • That Cosette is now old enough to want to keep her room clean, without me asking
  • That the baby doesn't start kicking until around 8:00 a.m. Could this be a fore-taste of sleeping schedules yet to come??
  • That my husband doesn't complain when he has to dig our van out of the snow bank in my parent's drive-way because I accidentally put it there!
  • That Noah now has a favorite blanket and loves to cuddle up on my lap with it.
  • The jumps in technology that have been made (see my former post for more info.)
  • When there is Root Beer AND icecream in the house at the same time! :)
  • Cosette's curly hair after she's taken a shower
  • How Eli still says 'sweeping' instead of 'sleeping', and 'yogrit' instead on 'yogurt'
  • Being a Mommy to three with another on the way....

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This is very sweet :) Have you ever thought of writing children's books, or just books in general? You have a gift at making the things people read feel like they are there experiencing it themselves :) Just a thought! Glad you're feeling more yourself today :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...