- That Eli calls his Grandpa his 'Buddy' "Mom, can we go see my buddy today?"
- That Noah loves to wear his new slippers EVERYWHERE, even to Grandma's house :)
- That Cosette is now old enough to want to keep her room clean, without me asking
- That the baby doesn't start kicking until around 8:00 a.m. Could this be a fore-taste of sleeping schedules yet to come??
- That my husband doesn't complain when he has to dig our van out of the snow bank in my parent's drive-way because I accidentally put it there!
- That Noah now has a favorite blanket and loves to cuddle up on my lap with it.
- The jumps in technology that have been made (see my former post for more info.)
- When there is Root Beer AND icecream in the house at the same time! :)
- Cosette's curly hair after she's taken a shower
- How Eli still says 'sweeping' instead of 'sleeping', and 'yogrit' instead on 'yogurt'
- Being a Mommy to three with another on the way....
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
On a lighter note