Thursday, January 14, 2010

Menu Plan

I've been feeling more myself the past couple of days. The tinnitus has really calmed down in my left ear, and I'm hopeful that as I take more antibiotic, it will calm down in my right ear as well :) That was said to make the point that I felt more like making our menu plan today than I have for a while :) I'm keepin' it simple this week! Joel even gets to go grocery shopping with me tomorrow :)

Today: Tacos and Fresh/Frozen corn from the freezer

Friday: Ranch-Cheddar Burgers, Roasted Asparagus

Sat: Greek Chicken over egg noodles (This contains your whole meal in one dish--chicken, green beans, canned tomatoes, pasta--yummy! One of my favorites :)

Sun: Health-Nut Sandwiches, Chips and Dip

Mon: Family Get-Together

Tuesday: Pancakes and Eggs, turkey sausage and fresh fruit

Wed: Roasted chicken and potatoes, steamed broccoli

Thurs: Tomato soup and Grilled Cheese

Friday: Spaghetti with homemade garden vegetable sauce and salad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...