- Maalox, Tums, Tylenol and Cough Drops---For my nasty pregnancy heart-burn, Joel's head-cold, and just in case all of the flowers in the funeral home give me a head-ache, which they have the past five times one of our grandparents has passed away. I'm learning!
- A big box of wipes---I find that even an almost five year old has need of these all the time--sticky hands, spilled her drink, whatever.
- A big water jug----because we can't be stopping for water every time this pregnant mama or our five year old decide they are thirsty
- Coloring books, crayons, library books, baby dolls, pen and paper, and little hand-size animals---because a 2 1/2 hour car ride can seem like an eternity when you're four!
- My tempurpedic pillow---because I'm so spoiled with this thing that I can't imagine trying to sleep on anything else now!
- My favorite fuzzy green blanket---because you get to hotel rooms and pull up the 'comforter' and think "What, THIS thing is supposed to keep me warm all night?"
- My hair straightener---because there are times when you just don't want your hair to look like a big mushroom---this is one of them!
- A bag full of crackers, apples, oranges, bananas, brownies---because I'm sure that Cosette and I will need some some snacks!
- Joel's cell-phone and charger---mostly because I will definitely need to call and check on my two little guys before bed tomorrow night!
So add into all of that mess that I had to pack the boys stuff to go with my mom and dad to church and then to their house, plus all of the 'normal' stuff for Cosette and I like clothes and dress clothes, tooth-brushes and shampoo and dress shoes and deoderant and little girls hair clips and bows, and.....well, I'm sure I forget something! And this is just a short 48 hour trip :) I can't wait until some certain little people are big enough to pack their own things :) Thank God that Joel can pack his own huge list of stuff--suit coat, tie, razor, toothbrush, deoderant. Men are so lucky :)