Monday, December 28, 2009

Theories:

Theory number one:

One could say that my sore throat, Kermit the Frog voice and cough were brought on by too much sugar, lack of sleep, and lack of exercise over Christmas. But, I think the more likely theory is a little boy who wipes his snotty nose all over my face every time he gives me a kiss. Yep, I think idea number two won out.


Theory number two:

One could say that lots of hot tea with lemon and honey, cold juice, and cough drops might help. I prefer to think that cold ice-cream does the trick. Yep, once again, idea number two won out.


Theory number three:


One might say that sick days are made better when there is homemade bread on the counter and pre-made homemade vegetable beef soup waiting in the fridge for dinner. Well, I think that's just an obvious one....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...