Sunday, December 06, 2009

Our Sunday

So I call Eli at my Mom's house to say goodnight after having not seen him all day, and you know what he says?? "Can I talk to Cosette?" LOL! I'm glad to know they're good buddies :)

Oh, and my son, my baby boy, my own flesh and blood, said my SISTER'S name again. TWICE. I told them to teach him how to say 'Mommy' ;)

In all seriousness, we are missing our boys, but glad that Cosette can be here as the family finds comfort in being together. She was a very good girl today, and we were proud of her during the viewing.

One more cute thing before I sign off, because life is filled with things to smile about, even during sad times like this.

We were at Joel's Grandfather's house after the viewing so that we could all eat a meal together. As we were getting ready to go, I asked Cosette to get her jacket. She said "I can't Mom, 'cuz some man put it somewhere!''

LOL! I thought she knew who everybody was, but apparently Joel's cousin Wes was 'Some man' to her. I made a point on the way back to the motel to make sure she was better versed in all of her relatives :)

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So glad to hear you all are doing well tonight. I decided to check this page tonight but wasn't honestly expecting a blog. You can tell Cosette I sympathize with her---it's hard remembering everyone's names when you have a big family! :) haha :)

p.s. to pray about---my friend who was going to come visit yesterday in your place, and then today since yesterday she couldn't cause of snow.---today she called in tears and said she wouldn't be coming. Her pastor died this morning on the way to church suddenly, on his way to get coffee at sheetz, of a massive heart-attack. The family is obviously in shock . I just met this man a couple of weeks ago at a bible study. he and his wife have a son and daughter, both in their twenties. Hofman family--anyone reading this ---please pray for them...and my friend Charity's family as they were all very close.

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Hi Jaime,

I just wanted to tell you that 'some man' and I think Cosette is adorable and we loved seeing her this past weekend. We loved seeing all of you but just wish it were under better circumstances. We look forward to Jan.
Kelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...